About

Monday 15 August 2016

Galicia

Short Trip to northern Spain and Portugal in June, these are a couple from Galicia.
This mother and her toddler were shockingly color coordinated- on a nice evening on Praza da Constitucío in Vigo.
A hórreo gallego, a typical granary found in almost every backyard in rural Galicia, this one was rather atypically by the hotel pool.

Impressive Faro de Vilán on Costa da Morte, which apparently is already in A Coruña.
Slowly making my way to Santiago, where it´s great fun to watch pilgrims arrive at the cathedral and to wander around the old town.



4 comments:

  1. You were in Portugal and didn't said nothing!?!
    Next time we need to arrange a meeting to sketch together! :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, i would have loved too! But so little time.
      But i´ll surely be back!

      Delete
  2. I enjoyed over read your blog post. Your blog have nice information, I got good ideas from this amazing blog. I am always searching like this type blog post. I hope I will see again slope

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even if I can put all my searches on one side and this article on the other, still these words have more worth. Top Social Media Marketing Service

    ReplyDelete